Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments that attack a person or their views
- Comments that provide no value to the post/conversation
We reserve the right to delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice, or to edit comments where we feel a valid point is made but where the submitter also crosses a line. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
NO DEMO POLICY
When making notes on items that are featured in events, we will clearly state “NO DEMO!” on items that we feel should have a demo but do not (e.g., skin, hair, shoes, mesh, houses, etc.). We do this as a service to shoppers – our readers – because as SL shoppers ourselves, we feel that having to pay for an item just to take the chance that it will fit is not an ideal way to shop. It is NOT meant as an attack on the designer and/or the event they are participating in.
If you feel that a policy or method that Seraphim and/or its bloggers practice should be reconsidered or changed, please contact me, Vixen Thibedeau, ONLY! Bloggers should not be contacted directly as they are only following my instructions and policies. I will be more than happy to address any issues or concerns you may have.
To keep Seraphim running quickly and efficiently, posts will be kept for 6 months before being permanently deleted.